I realize that I will perhaps be fussed at for posting this one, but I just love it so much! Both were giving a bit of a 'Popeye' face because of the bright sunlight just at the moment this picture was taken. My Mom-in-Law and my Dad-in-Law:
After the hunt is over, you have to dump out your basket to see what you got. I remember Archie's first few Easter Egg hunts...we really had to work at getting him to continue hunting eggs after finding one. Instead of hunting and THEN inspecting the eggs all at one time, he would stop to open and inspect every single egg as it was found, plus whatever item was inside. Hunting Easter eggs could take a long time! This time around, he wanted to get a bunch of eggs and THEN check his loot! Here are Archie and Lily inspecting their candy together:
Finally, some actual proof that I attended a family function! Usually I am the one taking all the pictures, so I'm never IN the picture. Archie is showing off his bubble. He recently learned to blow bubbles with his gum, so he usually shows off his bubbles.
I like this one of Archie, LeighAnne and Phillip.
Finally, a picture of both of us together. I don't get many of those either!
Later in the afternoon, we went to my folks' house for yet another Easter Feast, as well as to celebrate Jim's birthday. Lily came with us so she and Archie could have some playing time together. My Dad's new treadmill proved to be the most popular toy. All evening long we kept hearing the treadmill going and the patter, patter, patter of feet. I didn't get any pictures there, for some reason. I was pretty tired and missed my usual nap. We had a lovely turkey dinner (I love turkey!) and had a nice visit with Ann, Kenny, Julie, Jim and of course, Regular E and Sara. Although I don't usually sleep well when I'm not at home, I slept like the dead. I was so exhausted! We had to get up early on Monday for Morgan's Braces Removal and Phillip had to leave Mobile to go back to Cincinnati. Needless to say, it was a very busy weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment