I haven't blogged in a while because I've been using every computer moment to finish our 2008 family yearbook. I basically take all my blog entries and photos and turn it into a nice, hardback book for posterity, or for winning arguments with Phillip about when an event or occurance happened. Blurb makes it easy to move from blogger to their software, but the tweaking and formatting takes much time and effort. I added several things this year...scanned in some of Archie's artwork, writing samples, and a few other extras. I couldn't be more pleased with it! I'm super excited to see it in print!
So for those who don't follow my activities via facebook, I will catch everything up soon. I will say, that we had a lovely April Fool's, we enjoyed Archie's second circus performance and we will be enjoying a camp out at Red River Gorge in the Daniel Boone National Forest near Lexington, Kentucky this weekend.
I can't think of a better way to celebrate our Risen Lord than to experience the beauty of Red River Gorge!
I will have plenty of commentary and photos after we return.
1 comment:
Can't wait to see your updated post!
Post a Comment