Hey there, Mr. Grumpy Gills. When life gets you down, do you wanna know what you've gotta do? Just keep on swimming, swimming, swimming. What do we do? We swim, swim! ~Dory (Finding Nemo)

Saturday, August 29, 2009

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY LAWRENCE!!!!!!

So exactly at this time last year I wasn't feeling up to blogging much because I was too busy birthing our sweet Baby Lawrence! It's hard to believe a year has gone by already. It's been wonderful seeing his little personality develop. He might have the dickens in him as my Mom fondly says, and he might be the child I DESERVE, as my Dad says, but he's a super sweet boy and I think I'll keep him, dickens and all!!! :-)

I have been wanting some professional photos of the kids for a while now. I ultimately decided I didn't wanted the standard Sears posed portraits. So while we were in Mobile, I asked my photographer friend Sandra to take some candid photos of us at Bienville Square. Here are some Lawrence pics. Incidentally, if anyone reading this is interested in Sandra's photography talents, you can find her here: http://www.myinspiredheart.blogspot.com/ She does beautiful work, we had a great time and the prices are reasonable. (Shameless plug for Sandra!)

I will post some more samples soon of the other photos she took of us. Since this is Lawrence's Birthday post, most will be of just him.














HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET LAWRENCE.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!

2 comments:

luksky said...

Beautiful pics! Happy Birthday Lawrence!

Sandra Lundy said...

Happy Birthday, Sweet Boy!