At the end of June, the beginning of July, Leighanne, Joe, Analise & Lily came to visit! We have been anxiously anticipating their visit for some time. Archie couldn’t wait for Lily to see his room and play! We had loads of fun…sitting around the firepit on the back porch, a trip to downtown Cincinnati, a visit to the drive-in movies, and the pool. Phillip took Joe and Leighanne to the German Beer house on Saturday night—Hofbrauhaus. Joe proved himself to be quite the studly man because some girl hit on him. Right in front of Leighanne! Until she found out Joe was dangerously close to forty…that sent her running! I told Phillip that people probably thought he and Leighanne was a couple instead of Joe and Leighanne. That’s what happens when I go out with my brother! People think we’re a couple!
I think the kids really enjoyed the drive-in movies. We went early to get a good spot and have time to play on the playground before the movies. We saw Wall-e and Get Smart.
I got some pictures from our downtown tour. I probably should’ve done Fountain Square last instead of first, as the kids were absolutely soaked. We walked across the Purple People pedestrian bridge from Ohio to Kentucky. We walked along the levee and the kids stuck their hands in the Ohio River. Lots of fun!



I think the kids really enjoyed the drive-in movies. We went early to get a good spot and have time to play on the playground before the movies. We saw Wall-e and Get Smart.
I got some pictures from our downtown tour. I probably should’ve done Fountain Square last instead of first, as the kids were absolutely soaked. We walked across the Purple People pedestrian bridge from Ohio to Kentucky. We walked along the levee and the kids stuck their hands in the Ohio River. Lots of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment