Hey there, Mr. Grumpy Gills. When life gets you down, do you wanna know what you've gotta do? Just keep on swimming, swimming, swimming. What do we do? We swim, swim! ~Dory (Finding Nemo)
Oh My Goodness! He is precious....just beautiful. And, look at those perfect, sweet cheeks :) Perfectly kissable! I know you all must be completely smitten at this point :) And, Jennifer, you look wonderful in the hospital photo! How do you do that so quickly after baby?!
How is Archie liking the role of big brother so far? He's adorable holding little Lawrence :) Too Sweet!
2 comments:
He is a cutie! I love those cheeks! :-)
Oh My Goodness! He is precious....just beautiful. And, look at those perfect, sweet cheeks :) Perfectly kissable! I know you all must be completely smitten at this point :) And, Jennifer, you look wonderful in the hospital photo! How do you do that so quickly after baby?!
How is Archie liking the role of big brother so far? He's adorable holding little Lawrence :) Too Sweet!
Post a Comment