Hey there, Mr. Grumpy Gills. When life gets you down, do you wanna know what you've gotta do? Just keep on swimming, swimming, swimming. What do we do? We swim, swim! ~Dory (Finding Nemo)

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Still Waiting...

We're still in waiting mode for our baby. My Mom arrived on Monday afternoon and Archie couldn't be more pleased. He is reluctant to be sharing his "Reemie" because he got very upset when I took my Mom to yoga class without him last night! We had a nice day out yesterday visiting the Baby Store, a little shopping, and lunch afterward. Today, they took off to Story Time at the library. I'm already feeling a nap in my future.

Phillip is threatening to go to a drag racing event in Indianapolis on Saturday if the baby hasn't come yet. Hopefully the baby will take after my personality and come on time, if not a little early and not like Phillip...late and unorganized! I guess we shall see.

1 comment:

Sandra Lundy said...

I know the anticipation must be building like crazy around there! Come on, little one....everyone is waiting! ;-)